I'm over the moon to announce I received my very first blog award! Huge thanks to Ellie over at http://www.ellie-town.com/ for the Happy 101 award! Please stop by and check out her beautiful blog, I promise you will love it!!
So here are the rules of the Happy 101 Award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 Things That Make Me Happy
- My daughter's smile! It's so sweet, I want to pour it on my pancakes!!
- The sound of my Husband's laugh.
- A big pipping hot cup of coffee.
- Chatting on the phone with my sister, laughing until our bellies ache.
- My compost pile. There is something very empowering about turning what appears to be trash, into rich soil.
- Getting my hair cut. I only do it about every 6 months (if that). I will literally be on cloud nine for weeks after!
- My dogs! They are so hilarious and cute. Even if I'm having the worst day ever, they make me smile through my tears.
- Really old friends. The kind you don't hear from for months, but the minute you do its like you just met for coffee yesterday. Love that!!
- Snapping the perfect photograph. A picture so full of life that when you find it years later, your transported back to that very day.
- Riding around in the car on a sunny day, windows down, and Tom Petty on the radio. Bliss.
Now it's time to pass this lovely award on. I look forward to hearing your happy 10: