I'm honored and delighted to receive the Honest Scrap award from jayaycee. The objective of this award is to share ten honest facts about myself and then pass it on to five other deserving bloggers. So without further ado...
- I love trashy reality TV. I have yet to miss an episode of "The Real Housewives" and I'm talking OC, New York, New Jersey and Atlanta!!
- My Hubby and I eloped in Lake Tahoe, just the two of us. It was spontaneous, wild and the best leap I ever made.
- I sing in the shower, and by sing I mean I belt it out.
- I'm petrified of messing up my Daughter, passing down all of my insecurities. I try everyday to love myself and see myself, the way I want her to see herself. I refuse to send her out into the world with anything less.
- I LOVE peonies, big gigantic fluffy pink peonies
- I hope to adopt a little girl from China in 5-10 years.
- I Don't consider it gossiping if I'm talking to my Sister.
- I'm a sucker for astrology. I match the description of Virgo to a tee! If my horoscope tells me to do something, nine times out of ten I'll do it!
- Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting is my favorite dessert, hands down!
- My Daughter is named after my Grandma, the most amazing, strong, witty woman I've ever met.
Next, I would like to award the Honest Scrap to five wonderful bloggers, I look forward to reading your 10. Thank you again to jayaycee for the lovely award!!