I absolutely love olive oil, my favorite is groOrganic Italian blend. This all natural olive oil is grown, harvested and bottled in Central California. With studies suggesting that 2 tbsp of olive oil a day may reduce heart disease, I love it even more!!
This dish is a copycat recipe of the delicious cheesy bread bowl we had on Mother's Day, at the Auburn Ale House. Wonderful to serve with any meal, or as an appetizer.
- bread bowl
- 4 tbsp butter
- garlic as desired
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup cheddar
- Sauté butter and garlic until bubbly.
- Slice bread into squares, without cutting all the way through.
- Stuff the bread with garlic butter and cheese.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Splash your serving plate with groOrganic Italian blend olive and place bread on top, lightly drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.